Thursday, November 1, 2012

Meet the new End Tables

I know it has been a long time since I wrote and had any new furniture.  I recently picked up the cutest set of end tables and here they are.

Not lookers eh?




They turned out pretty cute though.  Little pegged legs and all.  Come see them or buy them at Eikens Flea Market this Saturday from 10-2pm at 279 San Jacinto River Rd, Lake Elsinore, 92530 right off Railroad Canyon exit.  My sister and I will be selling a ton of our stuff.

Tomorrow I will be posting an amazing new dresser I just finished :)  Yippie.

Happy November!

8 comments:

  1. Great fashionable product thanks a lot for sharing it.

    Dining Room Tables

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely end table that is. I'm sure you didn't have a hard time selling it. Every buyer would be pleased to bring it home. If I had known of it earlier, I would have rushed and bought it for myself. The one who owns it now must be so happy. He/she is so lucky!

    Gerry Bossier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    It is the best to focus on the designs of furniture so that we can adjust the expensive furniture in a small place also.
    guest folding bed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything can look good if we are just artistic and creative enough to make a change.
    Stickley Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post, All the pics you have posted looks great and stylish. I appreciate your great work. Thankd for sharing this post with us.

    cheap modern furniture–jlb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice information you shared on your blog. Thanks for share it. I MDF Board will always follow your post as you share excellent images on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a good way to spice up an old furniture. I can see this in nursery! Colors can really change the totality of a piece, making it look new and ready for a new purpose

    ReplyDelete